- Unloading products into warehouse.
- Handling products into their rightful orders to be shipped out.
- Operate and maintain vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Use irrigation methods to adjust the amount of water consumption and to prevent waste…
- Organized shop materials for most productive use
- Swept and took out trash
- Recovered seats and bolsters
- Re-cut fresh wood, seats back/bottoms
- Occasionally completed small full jobs
- Select materials for use based on strength, color, texture, balance, weight, size, malleability and other characteristics.
- Sketch or draw objects to be crafted.
- Deliver all Pepsi products to all small and medium formate stores
- Merchandising all Pepsi products in large, medium and small formate stores
- Work with real people everyday about things revolving around Pepsi products
- Packaging breads, cookies, cupcakes.
- Install hardware for Solar Panel tables
- Use wrenches, hammers, impact guns and other tools
- Picking up trash around the site
- Delivering water to other workers
- Act as a spotter for equipment operators
- lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Removal of weeds from raspberry/asparagus plants
- Movement of hand lines back and forth
- Ensure that raspberry/asparagus plants were ready for harvesting
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.