- Oral Diagnosis: History taking, complete oral and dental examination, general examination, prescribing medications, proficiency in reading and interpreting dental x-rays.
- Oral prophylaxis: Scaling and root planning.
- Fixed and removable prosthetics.
- Pulpotomy and pulpectomy.
- Crown and bridge work: Fabrication of complete and partial denture crown cutting (ant and post), cementing of curve, rebasing and relining of dentures.
- Post and core restorations and teeth whitening.
- Surgical and non-surgical extractions, alveoloplasty.
- [2016 – 2018] : trainer in private centers and governmental dental clinics
- [2018-2020] : general dentist in private clinics
-  : Member in Egyptian society of oral implantology “ESOI”
- Amalgam and GIC filling, light cure , root canal treatment and extractions.
- Provided comprehensive and emergency dental caree with an emphasis on restorative treatment
- Supervised and managed a small dental clinic while deployed in Iraq
- Trained assistants and expanded function dental assistants
- Completed various tasks related to military missions
- Infection control officer and clinic coordinator
- Completed the Ft. Hood 2-year AEGD program to cultivate, expand dental skills and knowledge.
- Composite and ceramic veneer.
- I&D procedure.
- Manage medical emergencies and pediatric patients.
- Advising patients on diet, brushing and other aspects of dental care.
- Create case history, conduct general oral examinations and diagnosis, formulate treatment plan for patients accordingly.
- Perform all tooth restorations such as composite restorations, GIC and sealants.
- Perform minor cosmetic procedures, such as crowns, FPD and veneers.
- Perform corrective surgery procedures such as Alveoloplasty and dental extractions.
- Replacement of missing teeth with removable partial complete and immediate denture.