general contractor / renovator
- Assess project and lay out specifications, cost estimates, and timelines
- Write up proposals and estimates for potential clients
- See that all necessary permits are acquired prior to completing any work
- Responsible for project oversight, ensuring quality work is completed on time
- Source and vet subcontractors to provide necessary services
- Source all necessary materials ensuring quality and price point are as promised
- Provide all necessary equipment, including rentals, so project remains on schedule
general contractor/project manager
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Performed the demolition and total renovation of a private residence resulting in an added $300,000 in property value.
- Supported construction planning, including foundation, flooring, plastering, painting, dry walling, and fencing.
- Responsible for security and condition of all tools and materials on site.
- Recruit all necessary laborers and crew members for project
- Ensure that all inspections are scheduled and conducted in a timely fashion
- Work to maintain project budget, communicating status to client regularly
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
general contractor / owner
- Observe all safety requirements and regulations at all times
- Provide consistent, regular project updates to crew and clients
- Minimize waste and maximize efficiency to reduce costs
- Demonstrate a vast general knowledge of construction best practices
- Assisted in implementation of new work policies and procedures, helping to produce efficiency & sustainable outcomes by 80%.
- Proven ability to lead all project phases including conceptualization, purchasing selections and keeping cost within budget-mainly by 15%.
- Provided services such as repair work, renovations and replacement of furnishings and equipment within select apartment complexes.
- Earned Contractor of the Quarter 3 consecutive times and chosen to move complexes, creating efficiency & precision.