- Measuring and laying out floors plans according to the blueprints.
- Reading blueprints
- Constant communication with the Contractors that were hired for certain tasks.
- Communicating with superiors as well as the customer about any changes,updates on progress, or changes being made.
- Hanging drywall, mixing and finishing concrete, demo, and assisted other contractors.
- Arranged for subcontractors to deal with special areas, such as heating or electrical wiring work.
- Reviewed and interpreted plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Ordered job materials specific to plans and ensure prompt delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Worked closely with customer to ensure product deliveries met their needs.
- Study specifications in blueprints, to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding.
- Supervise and coordinate,
- Install, repair, or replace single-ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions. the activities of construction or extra workers.
general contractor/flooring installation
- Mix and apply mortar or cement to edges and ends of drain tiles to seal halves and joints.
- Measure and cut metal lath to size for walls and ceilings, using tin snips.
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
- can lift over 100+ pounds for extended periods of time
general contractor, kitchen bath designer
- Compute estimates of work completed or of needed renovations or upgrades.
- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work of kitchen or bath remodels or new constructions.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Invoice, provide statements to customers.
- Coordinate work job scheduling with material availability.