- Organized chapels for visitations and maintained an orederly atmosphere.
- Assisted funeral director in the coordination of services.
- Arranged for clergy members to perfoem funeral services.
- Register the deceased and obtain death permits.
- Provide friendly customer service to all clients.
- Perform variety of tasks during funerals, such as placing casket in parlor or chapel prior to service; arranging floral offerings or lights around casket; directing or escorting mourners; closing casket; and issuing and storing funeral equipment.