- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Clean sporting equipment, vehicles, rides, booths, facilities, or grounds.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and damage and perform minor repairs, adjustments or maintenance tasks such as oiling parts.
- Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
- Keep informed of shut-down and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Advise participants in use of heat or ultraviolet treatments and hot baths.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
- Answer the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs
- Book reservations for individuals, families and groups as required
- Greet walk-in guests and guests with reservations when they arrive at the front desk
- Schedule special services, such as tours, when guests inquire
- Refer guests to local amenities and venues
- Communicate guests’ requests and complaints to the appropriate department
- Greeting and checking in guests as they walk into the facility
- Managed front desk area, answered phones, upkeep of lobby, and various other tasks
- Handling customer issues or complaints
- Act as a consultant at the front desk to agency staff, students and parents regarding the programs offered by the agency, help orientation of first time students , provide assistance to staff.
- Answer telephones and either schedule for hotel stays or direct to the correct person.
- Check in customers with internal system by either reservation or walk in if availability determined.
- Maintain cleanliness of the lobby and breakfast area.
- Finished housekeeping duties including laundry and cleaning tasks if left incomplete.
- Showed rooms to prospective guests.
- Maintained friendly working relationship with all guests for their stay both on phone and in person.
- Stocked all items necessary for maintanance of hotel, including bedding, toiletries, and food items.
- Maintain the gymCleaning the entirety of the gym
- Maintaining a calm gym environment
- Greeting all members
- Processed guests bills at the end of their stay to ensure the hotel was paid in full.