freelance artist, writer, and marketing manager
- Game Assets
- Logo and Branding
- Traditional and Digital Illustrations
- 2D/3D Animation
- Traditional and Digital Painting
- Indie Films
- Instructional Material (Video and print)
- Created custom illustrations desired by clients and customers.
- Designed characters, bringing them to life out of written description.
- Learned software tools as well as traditional techniques.
- Made objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency.
- Created pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.
- Worked under commission with creative directors to develop designs for characters, locations and environments.
- Produced original and creative art and design concepts
- Works on art commissions -mostly traditional art- for people inside and outside of Egypt, also sell copies of my art on my shop on Redbubble.com
- Use materials such as pens and ink, Pencils and coloured pencils.
- Create finished artwork as decoration, or to elucidate or substitute for spoken or written messages., charcoal, oil, or computer software to create artwork.
- South American themed coffee cart for the first Churros restaurant in Parramatta
- Acrylic on 90 x 120 cm canvas – Asian themed dragon and tree for a Korean restaurant in the CBD
- Website Design
- Graphic Design
- Business Print Designs (Brochures, Restaurant Menu, Fliers, Sign Boards, etc.)
- Prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, estimated costs, and creation time.
- Plan layout of the project.
- balance multiple works in order to please multiple customers
- Flexibility to work with different media
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, select style, and size of type.