- Create character, environment and props designs, drawings, and illustrations for independent animation shorts, comics and games;
- Use materials such as pens and ink, watercolors, charcoal, oil, or computer software to create artwork;
- Developing project budgets for approval, estimating timelines, material costs and customer expectations with open consultations and frequent communication
- Andrew Fuller (717)-395-2206
- Utilized multiple techniques, including painting and embroidering, to design mixed media, drawings and painting pieces.
- Posted handmade artwork online for purchase.
- Maintained, priced, and shipped artwork to customers.
- Ordered and maintained adequate supply of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Communicated with customers about any questions or difficulties.
- Designed graphics for websites, logos and promotions for marketing purposes.
- Create logos, designs, emotes, and banners for people’s websites and channels.
- Manage a channel that reached 1000+ viewers over the span of four months.
- Entertain an audience and teach other aspiring artists how to work with digital art software(s)
- Work with clients to develop attractive depictions to help draw larger audiences to their channels.
- Assist other artists with their final drafts and final edits.
- Confering with clients (such as editors, writers, and art directors), and other interested parties to clarify the content and artwork to be produced.
- Submitting preliminary artwork or project plans to clients for approval, facilitating communication and incorporating desired changes as necessary.
- Maintaining portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles, passions, and abilities.
- Creating 2D animation/animatics that depict a process or narrative using computer animation software.
- Determining size, arrangement, and color of illustrative material as well as copying, selecting type size/style, and typesetting features.
- Use computer software such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Manga Studio, Medibang Paint, etc., to generate new images for use as logo or illustration.
- Watercolor home portraits
- Hand-painted wood signs
- Pastel portraits of pets
- Hand-lettered pieces for weddings