- Investigated possible fraudulent activities
- Conducted specific data to enhance the process of investigating
- Analyzed data and statistics
- Performed open-source research by using websites as, emailage and whitepages
- Ensure all information provided are accurate
- Contact applicant for information verification
- Review credit card transactions
- Verify with the card holder suspicious transactions
- Resolve queued transactions within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses.
- Interact with banks and customers to validate information and to confirm or cancel authorizations.
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Administrative Assistant to the Director of the Fraud Dept.
- Promoted to Fraud Analyst
- Responsible for assisting with the investigation of internal and external fraud.
- Subpoena Compliance research and retrieving legal documentation for the FBI, CIA, DEA, attorneys, and other law enforcement entities for trials and ongoing cases.
- Assisted the Fraud Area Manager by researching and populating reports for special/confidential projects.
- Works with lenders and financial institutions to research accounts and help resolve existing account fraud
- Reaches out to lenders and financial institutions to gather details pertaining to accounts in order to determine if an account is fraudulent
- Interacts with lenders and financial institutions to report fraudulent issues, and initiate the resolution process
- Records interactions with customers in the AllClear ID Application and Salesforce. com; details of interactions, email correspondences, and case status changes must be free of grammatical and spelling errors, and convey the status of the customer ticket or fraud case.
- Customer fraud cases and tickets must be documented in detail with all pertinent information regarding customer fraud.