founder, talent director
- Confer with clients to develop strategies for their careers, and to explain actions taken on their behalf.
- Negotiate with managers, promoters, union officials, and other persons regarding clients’ contractual rights and obligations.
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
- Oversee and organize full album projects from inception to completion.
- Oversee studio recordings, hire creative teams and plan recording budget.
- Develop and implement marketing plans, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Generate press coverage on behalf of clients and serve as the bridge between them, their public and media outlets.
- Developed various games for Android
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing the whole project
- Founder of VOiD1 Gaming
- Developed Android Games for Game Jams and of different Genres.
- Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments or agenda.
- It was an E-commerce website for Selling Second-hand books.
- Managed The Whole Process like Marketing, Fund Raising.
- Radio and Video promotion.
founder/ content department manager
- Strategic planning/ developing content ideas; coordinating with departments within the organization.
- Distributing the work for personnel
- Contacting potential sponsorship.
- Tour Manager.
- Monitor competitors’ sales activities by following their advertisements in newspapers or other media.
- Plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
- Send out proposals and negotiate clients’ contractual rights and obligations.
- Develop and manage special projects, booking performance engagements and scheduling promotional appearances and interviews.