forklift driver( high reach) / picking
- Off loading goods into trucks
- Loading goods onto trucks
- Using forklift to perform high reach tasks
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment.
- Documented movements using computer tracking systems.
- Removed incoming items from trucks and rail cars and transported materials to staging area.
- Loaded items in the optimal manner to maximize efficiency of work.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as bulldozers, trench excavators, road graders, or backhoes.
- Picked orders from storage, wrapped and staged for shipments.
- Transported, loaded, unloaded and stacked materials.
- Used equipment such as loaders, hand trucks, forklifts and cranes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely and with a 0% incident rate.
- Receiving stock
- Putting away stock
- Loading trucks
- Unloading trucks
- Picking orders
- General house keeping