- Plan, coordinate, and oversee construction progress is archived
- Provide technical support and services for quantity surveyors and engineers working at office or site
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork through help of HR.
- Order material and to make follow up o long lead items.
- Conduct presentations of INVOCOM meetings daily at .
- signing off of activities with engineer and architect as construction proceed
- the oversee of setting out.
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild gymnasium floors at various stadiums, Universities, YMCA’s and other activity locations including upper scale homes,
- Duties included everything from completely rebuilding a floor, to refurbishing and or fixing damaged areas and extending to coating and painting logos and mascots.
- Additional duties included supervising a crew at multiple worksites and ensuring all work being done was at the high level and standard expected of Thompson’s Flooring Company.
- Lastly, to converse with customers to ensure the completed jobs were at the level of Customer expectations and reached a 100% level of satisfaction
- Established compatibility with third party software products by developing
- Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance. for modification and integration.Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and hand over information to designated records
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes..
- Advise customers on plant selection and care.
- Reported to supervisor daily regarding project progress, site problems and labor status.
- Planned and delegated work to meet planned project and production goals
- Plant/cultivate lawns and gardens. Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge/brush trimmers, and axes.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, and other grounds features.
- Water lawns, trees, and plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, and watering cans.
- Confer with customers to determine project requirements or to provide cost estimates.
- Score glass with cutters’ wheels, breaking off excess glass by hand or with notched tools.
- Load and arrange glass or mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass.
- Measure and mark outlines or patterns on glass to indicate cutting lines.
- Prepare glass for cutting by resting it on rack edges or against cutting tables and brushing thin layer of oil along cutting lines or dipping cutting tools in oil.
- Move furniture to clear work sites and cover floors or furnishings with drop cloths.
- Pack spaces between moldings and glass with glazing compounds and trim excess material with glazing knives.