- Drafting, preparing, and formatting memoranda, correspondence, legal advertisements, deeds, assignments, and various other legal documents.
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of outgoing mail, messenger deliveries, overnight deliveries, and facsimiles.
- Ensuring timely, courteous, and thorough responses to a heavy volume of email correspondence
- Developing and maintaining congenial relationships with business associates and clients.
- Consistently and accurately updating the firm’s internal case management system, as well as all clients systems.
- Reviewing title reports and recorded documents.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients at every level of interaction.
- Promoted from collector within first 30 days of joining company
- Worked with title companies, appraisers, surveyors, lien holders, and attorneys
- Excelled in bringing files up to date or facilitating short sales to avoid the foreclosure process
- Proofreading the legal documents as required.
foreclosure specialist,quality analysis,collector,sr. loan servicing specialist
- Coordinated with investors, vendors, and foreclosure attorneys during foreclosure process to ensure completion and prevent escalations
- Developed strong attention to detail, organization, time management skills, viewed as a subject matter expert.
- performs routine FBRM processing such as referral of loans for pre-foreclosure and generation of ILA letters
- work on loans in multiple stages of delinquency, up to and including charged off accounts, or across various product types
- Coordinating with Foreclosure Attorney firms with reference to theForeclosure proceedings on the subject property
- Providing the required information/documents to the Attorneys as and when required during the process of foreclosure
- Keeping a check on Attorney’s work through system messages, emails and calls, in order to maintain the foreclosure timelines
- Providing support to attorneys in a high volume, time sensitive atmosphere
- Providing regular and timely client status updates, as well as continual follow-up on outstanding documents and or services.
- Coordination with title contacts to complete outstanding tasks such as recordings and retrieval of missing documents.
- Assisting with check down of closed, active, and hold files including forwarding invoices of foreclosures fees and costs, creating chronologies, and retrieving documents.