- Handle any and all customer service related inquiries
- Assist customers in selecting flowers
- Design bouquets and arrangements
- Water and manage outdoor product
floral designer / admin
- Utilize Dove and FTD Mercury systems to keep track of orders
- Design, handle, clean, and process flowers and greens
- Install and tear down weddings
- Make sales on phone and in person
floral designer, sales associate
- Processed inventory, and filled orders for customers, and events.
- Delivered arrangements, and materials.
- Assisted owner in day to day flower shop tasks, and upkeep.
- Developed design deliveries and in house floral arrangements that elevated, differentiated, and functioned on-brand and on-strategy
- Took customer orders by telephone or in person.
- Entered orders into computer software.
- Entered credit card information into computer to process payments.
- Ran cash register and the opening and closing of register.
- Created floral arrangements upon costumer request.
- Assisted with creations of wedding and funeral orders.
- Processed incoming inventory(flowers and plants).
- Duties included walk-in clients, phone orders, conferring with funeral directors at Forest Lawn, Ocean View and other affiliated funeral homes in the group
- Worked as a team with associate designers and with the funeral directors
- Created funeral arrangements as ordered
- Ordered/received fresh product and supplies
- Identified the need for more efficient pricing — re-priced flower arrangement catalogue to average annual pricing rather than weekly market price
- Payment on cash register; open & close procedures
- Delivery driver on occasion