- Acted as the pilot in command for over 500 flight hours
- Ensured that flights were conducted within the parameters set by the Rockcliffe Flying Club
- Made sure that safety was never compromised
- Used personal experiences in addition to training to effectively teach students how to fly
- Monitored and managed all of the airfield’s flight operations.
- Developed and implemented all operation flight plans and flight clearances.
- Monitored in route and weather origin conditions of destinations , relating information to flight crews.
- Developed and implemented fuel policies based on economics.
- I am responsible for providing the knowledge to the student required for him or her to pass the FAA knowledge test.
- I provide flight instruction guiding them how to fly an aircraft
- Scheduling students based on their availability
- Develop and prepare course outlines, study materials, and instructional procedures for student enrolled in basic ground school
- Lecture on various subjects such as aircraft construction, federal aviation regulations, and ratio navigation.
- Observe student’s actions during training flights to ensure assimilation of classroom instruction and to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations