Flight Attendant Resume Examples
- Greeted every customer with a friendly attitude, ensuring their needs were met along with great service.
- Engaged in dialogue to understand passengers’ welfare.
- Prepared and served drinks and snacks for customers.
- Maintained awareness of passengers’ welfare, potential safety issues, and other tasks necessary for the duration of each flight.
- Always conduct safety check before flight
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions to passengers on how to use this equipment
- Adhere to all aviation rules and regulations
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Prepare and submit reports on flight incidents
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers and oxygen bottles, are in working order.
- Administer first aid to passengers in distress.
- Provide leadership, direction, and assistance to passengers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate critical decision-making and resilience in emergencies and strenuous situations.
- Professional pride: always project a professional image.
- Promote our world-class products and services (product knowledge).
- Anticipate needs by providing customers with service before they ask for it.
- Make our customers’ journey memorable and build a relationship with them conceiving a dedicated Air Canada and Air Canada Express customer.
- Participate in crew briefings and debriefings: obtain necessary flight information.
- Direct and assist passengers in emergency procedures.
- Prepare reports showing places of departure and destination, passenger ticket numbers, meal and beverage inventories, the conditions of cabin equipment, and any problems encountered by passengers.
- Conduct safety and security duties during flights.
- Operate public announcement system.
- Walk aisles of planes to verify that passengers have complied with federal regulations.
- Collect money for meals and beverages.
- Write and record orders for merchandise or enter orders into computers and company android devices.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Direct and assist passengers in emergency procedures, such as evacuating a plane following an emergency landing.
- Perform pre-flight checks of emergency & safety equipment, passenger cabin, lavatory, systems, documentations and catering.
- Assist passengers with boarding, deplaning and assist with cabin clean-up.
- Walk aisles of planes to verify that passengers have complied with federal regulations prior to takeoffs and landings.
- Reassure passengers when situations such as turbulence are encountered.
- Greet passengers boarding aircraft and direct them to assigned seats.
- Assist passengers entering or disembarking the aircraft.
- Operate audio and video systems.
- Take inventory of headsets, alcoholic beverages, and money collected.
- Inspect and clean cabins, checking for any problems and making sure that cabins are in order.
- Maintain a safe and secure flight while keeping passengers at ease
- Ensure plane was equipped with emergency gear, first aid kits and enough food and drinks for all passengers.
- Cook food for passengers.
- Serve food and beverages to passengers during the flight.
- Ensure passengers were comfortable during the flight.
- Deal with and medical emergency during flights.
- work well in a team environment.
- Delivery in-flight customer service in economy class to set standards for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain proper utilization of company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
- Implement health, safety and security standards to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and company standards on every flight.
- Sell duty free items to maximize profits.
- International Service via PHL, flying all positions 1998-2014
- Maintain and Possess Samsung Tablet
- Possess Leadership skills in supervising up to 10 Flight Attendants per destination.
- Conducting Lengthy Crew Briefing to ensure a cohesive crew, regarding Safety Regulations and Procedures.
- Check all Onboard Emergency Equipment, locations, secured and all in working condition.
- Prepare/Assist customers with boarding: location of seat and luggage placement/stowage.
- Determine special assistance needs of customers such as small children, the elderly, or disabled persons.
- Guide and assist for safety and comfort to passengers
- Greet and communicate with customers
- Help passengers find their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Take orders from passengers
- Monitor, manage and secure the cabin
- Provide help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders etc)
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.