- Inspect machinery to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Program electronic equipment.
- Trim, file, grind, debugger, buff, or smooth surfaces, seams, or joints of assembled parts, using hand tools or portable power tools.
- Hard facing
- Sew together sections of material to form outlines or samples of articles, using sewing equipment.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
- Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as material size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Trace outlines of specified patterns onto material, and cut fabric using scissors.
- Examine tags on material to determine alterations that are needed.
- Carry out site work, Excavators, Draglines, CHF or CHPP, ROM, Enerpac And EDMO Equipment, Fire Suppresion Systems On Mining Equipment.
- Use Precision Measuring equipment (micrometer external and internal, verniers, torque wrenches) to measure parts, seals and O-rings.
- Liaise with clients on requirements for jobs or problems that occur.
- Install repaired parts, pumps, into equipment or install new equipment.
- Start Hydraulic systems, monitor their operations, and record operational data (flow data, LPM, Temperature, Load test pumps).
- Strip and asses Hydraulic cylinders for repair, hone cylinders on honing bench, measure all seals and re-build, test cylinder and check for bypass and leaks.
- Read schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Coka – cola
- Goodman Fielder
- Carter Holt Harvey
- Evoltution Mining
- My name is Hardeep Singh.
- My qualifications is 12th and one year computer Deploma.
- I have been working in a textile company for 2 years.
- I am perfectly skilled in my work.
- I am a good employee for your company’s job
- I will never disappoint you for any work.