- Operate machinery
- MIG/TIG weld
- Grind Metal
- Assist co workers
- Read Blueprints
- Use different types of fabrication tools
- Assemble heating networks based on steel and pre-insulated pipes ( Logstor) in the ground using hand tools and power tools.
- Disassemble old heating pipes from the heating channels using hand tools and power tools.
- Making and accompany work of excavators at digging ditches for new municipal heating networks.
- Keep track of any other instalations, obstacles in the ground which may collide based on drawings.
- Fit and assemble parts of heat distribution centres using hand tools and power tools.
- Monitor on a regular basis of heat distribution centres.
- Adjust functional parts of heating centre devices or control instruments.
fitter , welder, fabricator
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Disassemble defective equipment so that repairs can be made, using hand tools.
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions on material according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Diagnose and repair mulnfunctions on the side of heating medium using hand tools and power tools.
- Laying bricks, stone or similar materials to build residential/commercial chimneys and fireplaces, patios, walls or walkways
- Laying firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
- Cutting and trimming bricks using hand and power tools
- Lining or relining furnaces and boilers using acid-resistant bricks
- Restoring, cleaning or painting existing brick structures
- Reading and interpreting sketches and blueprints
- Manual Lathe
- Milling Machine
- Reading technical drawings
- Working within tight tolerances
- Mig welding
- Hydraulic Fitting
- CNC oxy cutting