- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules. Records, or reports.
- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardio machines, free weights, or fitness assessment devices.
- Conduct needs assessments or surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
- Conduct payroll.
- Hold weekly sales training.
- Sell personal training to potential clients.
- Develop a professional staff through coaching and feedback
- Ensure members receive a superior personal training experience, and that they are achieving their fitness goals
- Assist in the production, quality control, scheduling, system functionality, and staff training