- Immediately attending fire and emergency rescue operations with turnout of fire tender
- Maintenance, inspection and refilling of DCP and foam extinguishers and inspection and maintenance of CO2 extinguishers.
- Standby duties at various situations like, confined space entry, hot work.
- Attending fire mock up drills and fire drills for maintaining the discipline.
- Conducting fire drills with the crew for maintaining physical fitness and discipline.
- Rescued fire victims and administered emergency medical aid.
- Provided emergency treatment and medical care to people injured in accidents and fires.
- Tested and inspected tools, equipment and gear to maintain readiness for different fire scenarios.
- Responded to fire and emergency alarms and evaluated the emergency to direct company operations.
- Checked all equipment, including hoses and breathing masks after fire calls to determine proper functionality.
- Maintained discipline and insured that personnel followed department rules and regulations.
- Informed and educated the public about fire prevention.
- Preventing Fires by providing regular inspections
- Provide emergency medical care within scope pf practice
- Operate fire equipment and tools safely and appropriately
- Participate in training, classes, disaster response and medical care
- Perform general maintenance work on fire equipment and facilities
- Assisted with launch and recovery of 29 foot small boat.
- Inspected and maintained vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles were in proper working condition.
- Acted as part of the boat crew on search and rescue cases.
- Responsible Maintain and checking, repair, Fire Ala ram , hydrant wall, fire panel , water control and water pressure check.
- 141st Basic Rescue Training.(3 months course)
- 67th Fire Fighter Course.(3 months course)
- Attached to Fire ans Rescue Service at Bukit Batok Fire station.
- Physical check and test equipment for conditions, fuel levels,battery levels.
- Maintain tools such as power saw, shovels, hoses, hammer and etc
- Test performance of hydraulic and electrical equipment such as chain saw, power units, grinder and etc.
- Using the MICROSOFT to record down turnout timing.