Financial Planner Resume Examples
- Interview clients to determine clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
- Maintained an ongoing service with clients – which included regular phone calls and annual or 6 monthly review meetings depending on client requirements.
- Phone calls to arrange appointments & ongoing service calls.
- Prepared Plan Requests & Strategy papers for Para-planning team
- Administration including recording all activity – contacts made, pipeline business, completed sales.
- Maintaining all compliance requirements to a high standard ensuring Compliance was correct and up to date on all customer files.
- Solicit with potential clients about the importance of having a life insurance, endowment, medical, critical illness, personal accident, MLTA, annuity coverages right now.
- Counselled clients on financial matters and provided recommendations on investment opportunities, products and services based on client needs and asset availability.
- Interacted with prospects by asking appropriate open-ended questions to better understand needs and requirements.
- Advice potential clients on ways to protect their income against uncertainties, protect their family legacy during unfortunate event,
- Advice potential clients on multiple investment plans which gives them a good return in the future.
- Evaluated return-on-investment and profit-loss projections based on the Funds that are available at MCIS Life.
- Completed strategic competitive analysis by assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
- Educate prospects about importance of financial planning
- Advise proper coverage options according to their needs and financial eligibility
- Run sales booth and cold-calls to increase leads
- Perform after-sales service
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans to ensure clients meet their goals.
- Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Find and approach prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Reviewing client plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan..
- Assisting individuals & corporate’s in arranging their finances with a view of achieving their retirement & risk goals.
- Building & maintain investor relationships.
- Advising on personal income tax.
- Sourcing & cold calling on prospective clients for new business.
- Answered clients’ questions about purposes and details of financial plans and strategies
- Interviewed clients to determine current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop financial plan
- Educated clients on various financial matters and provided professional recommendations on investment opportunities, products and services based on each clients’ individual needs
- Cultivated and strengthened relationships with new and existing clients
- Assisted clients in making beneficial and strategic decisions regarding investments, low-cash financing and sourcing overseas partners
- Helped clients plan for and fund retirements using mutual funds and other options
- Managed logistics operations to meet customer expectations and financial standards and policies
financial planner (revenue generation)
- Plan out special supplements in various industries and services.
- Identifying various segments and generating advertising revenue through them.
- Allocating human resources to achieve financial targets.
- Maintaining relationship with contacts established.
- Responsibilities: – Organize, analyze, and synthesize client data within a financial planning context and provide recommendation – Communicate with clients, and their other professionals to obtain information necessary to develop and complete the client’s objectives – Educate and present to corporate retirement plan participants – Frame client analysis presentations in a concise summarized format – Attend client meetings in a technical and supporting role – Create analysis to prospects during the onboarding process – Intermediate knowledge of all aspects of financial planning and investment management.
- Provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their money. The role involves researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs
- Analyze charting to establish companies re possiblities for clients
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms for clients to invest in.
- Assisting individual & corporate clientele in preparing their finances for savings & risk investments.
- Building and maintaining investor relationships.
- Cold calling on prospective clientele for new business.
- Introducing product to clients
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.