- Interview clients to determine clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
- Maintained an ongoing service with clients – which included regular phone calls and annual or 6 monthly review meetings depending on client requirements.
- Phone calls to arrange appointments & ongoing service calls.
- Prepared Plan Requests & Strategy papers for Para-planning team
- Administration including recording all activity – contacts made, pipeline business, completed sales.
- Maintaining all compliance requirements to a high standard ensuring Compliance was correct and up to date on all customer files.
- Solicit with potential clients about the importance of having a life insurance, endowment, medical, critical illness, personal accident, MLTA, annuity coverages right now.
- Counselled clients on financial matters and provided recommendations on investment opportunities, products and services based on client needs and asset availability.
- Interacted with prospects by asking appropriate open-ended questions to better understand needs and requirements.
- Advice potential clients on ways to protect their income against uncertainties, protect their family legacy during unfortunate event,
- Advice potential clients on multiple investment plans which gives them a good return in the future.
- Evaluated return-on-investment and profit-loss projections based on the Funds that are available at MCIS Life.
- Completed strategic competitive analysis by assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
- Educate prospects about importance of financial planning
- Advise proper coverage options according to their needs and financial eligibility
- Run sales booth and cold-calls to increase leads
- Perform after-sales service
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans to ensure clients meet their goals.
- Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Find and approach prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Reviewing client plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan..
- Assisting individuals & corporate’s in arranging their finances with a view of achieving their retirement & risk goals.
- Building & maintain investor relationships.
- Advising on personal income tax.
- Sourcing & cold calling on prospective clients for new business.