- I worked with a team of Senior Wealth Managers who specialize in working with individuals/ Expatriates who previously worked in the UK and/or the US.
- Having been in the offshore banking & finance sector, a key advantage I help our clients with, is understanding what opportunities are available whilst they live abroad and how to continue benefiting even after they repatriate home.
- Being part of the world’s largest independent financial consultancy, deVere-India is able to provide benefits that our competition physically cannot match.
- These benefits include – lower costs, higher returns, more security, enhanced due diligence, exclusive products from world major banks, partnerships with top tier (grade A) investment firms and expertise from individuals such as Tom Elliott (the former Global Economist of JP Morgan for 18 years).
- Some of Our Main Partners: BlackRock, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Fidelity Investments, Friends Provident (Aviva), Generali, Goldman Sachs, Investec, Morgan Stanley, Natixis, Old Mutual, RBS, Sovereign, Standard Bank, STM, Vanguard, Zurich Life.
- I hold my personalised Linkedin Connection & Leads of 500 + Handling HNI & UHNI Clients across India .
- Lead Generation expert Via LinkedIn Matrix and Sales Navigator. • Cold Calling Pitch with 90 % Conversion ratio.
- Coordinates for all activities related to finance department and banks.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Speak with customers regarding their investments.
- Coordinate with the adviser to set up client appointments.
- Was in charge of the company’s financial practices.
- Managed reporting, financial control and monitoring of purchase orders.
- Worked with the finance team to develop business unit reports and product reports to project future project goals.
- Assisted Financials in the formation of financial forecasts and plans.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Financial monitoring and the company’s cash flow.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management needs.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.