- Plan budgets and arrange for events.
- Coordinate with other Secretariats and Councils, such as Welfare Secretariat, Sport Secretariats to ensure event success.
- Report to Chief Financial Controllers of EMSS regarding the finances of establishment.
- Prepare detailed reports on Events.
- Supervise reporting of purchases, and conduct investigation for missing documents.
- Assisted management in decision-making by interacted with internal and external audit procedures to submit an audited Financial Statements from 2002 up to 2018.
- Administered and implemented to upgrade accounting system from Pioneer Plus Integrated Business Solutions to SAP Business One.
- Activated and Managed E-Government, Metrash2 and Wages Protection System.
- Designed and analyzed through excel files: staff (profiles, leave, salaries and benefits) / fixed assets and their deprecation / printing (checks, bank transfers and letter of credit).
- Developed, implemented, modified, and documented record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepared, analyzed, and verified annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Complied with all internal and external financial and accounting regulation by recording, settling, reporting, analyzing and documenting financial transactions and data.
- Coordination with internal and external compliance departments to implement updated polices and regulations to run smooth branch operations.
- Providing support to Group Auditors, Statutory Auditors & Regulators ( SAMA) for providing the financial reports and required any financial data.
- Responsible for planning, Structuring, frameworks for processes and policies in accordance with SAMA guide lines and liaise on with SAMA for financial reporting from finance department.
- Managed yearly Audit
- Evaluate the potential of new product developments and intellectual property, according to business plans, technologies, and market potential.
- Direct activities of accounting and operations for multiple corporations and subsidiaries.
- Experienced in installing systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data or provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.
- Chair, direct, and present to shareholders through biannual meetings and monthly reporting.
- Measure, evaluate, and plan the I.T. infrastructure of the corporations.
- Annual financial Statements preparation
- Preparation of Financial year end and half year reports
- Audit planning and liaison with auditors
- Monthly management reports in local and head-office currency (EUR)
- Quarterly reporting and statistics
- Annual budget preparation and submission
- Daily budget management and control