- Keeping track of all payments including invoices, commission statements, etc.
- Maintains collection of commission on behalf of the client.
- Verifying premium installments by the insured.
- Manage all invoices and prepare weekly and monthly reports for the same.
- Assist in reconciliation of accounting statements.
- Handling the process of account payables for a third party client of HP.
- Working for US clients on invoice processing and indexing and managing vendor accounts.
- Reviewing delegating forms to set approver limits for invoices.
- Reduce cost of delivery by doing process improvement of 3 kaizens successfully
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliation, documenting and evaluating current procedures.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Payroll, Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Handling new vendor creation, mass, modify existing vendor and extend vendor requests in SAP.
- Maintaining the database for the pension customers.
- Handling customer queries through E-mails.
- Filing of documents through clients web portal.
- Collection of documents from the customer in case of any discrepancies.
- Preparing the setup for portfolios.
- Valuation of portfolios to examine the performance.
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable. Processed up to 250 invoices/month averaging $1.5 million.
- Allocation of work load among the team members.
- Responded to vendor payment inquiries. Investigated pricing discrepancies.
- Provided accruals and proposed journal entries for month end reporting.
- Quality check on the invoices on monthly base.
- Give a monthly report on the invoices cleared by the team.
- Responsible for preparation of Financial reports and ensure process adherence at all times.
- Responsible for preparation of following Mutual Fund statements based on the LUX GAAP: SAL, SOC, SCS, Portfolio and Derivatives.
- Identifies financial values by comparing and analyzing actual results with the trial balance and related backup files given by the clients.
- Prepare reports using the FUNDSUITE-SX application and maintain quality in process.
- Analyzing income, profit and loss statements and NAV calculation.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies efficiently and in a timely manner for client.
- Providing support to the Research Manager and team, in completing projects on time and knowledge transfer.