Financial Analyst Resume Examples
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Analysed and researched reporting issues to improve accounting operations procedures.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Preparation of Interim & Annual Financial Statement for Mutual Funds in accordance with relevant US GAAP & IFRS requirements.
- Worked on various tools & platforms like Report Builder, Eagle & Fund Suit.
- Data Analysis in MS Excel.
- Coordinating with onshore counterparts for timely delivery of Financial Statements & reports.
- Worked in a very time constraint & deadlines specific environment.
- Managing, analyzing, and subsequently following up the accounts receivables of the company and ensuring its appropriate applications to the respective accounts
- Responsible for communications with the clients, Brokers and Underwriters regarding the policies being underwritten by the company, and preparing reports for submission to superiors
- Responsible for ensuring the policy folio, thereby ensuring that all paid policies are reinstated in time and lapsed policies are duly followed up prior to their eventual lapse
- Mentoring and training new team members to streamline the work process
- Running quality checks for the entire team, ensuring adherence to high work standards
- Worked on Data Project i.e. preparing of Cash flow statement Maintaining the Integrity and quality of data
- Worked on Basic Financial data gathering, Data enrichment and data maintenance through in-house databases.
- Worked on Audit Assist where prepared report on the basis of financial position of the company by providing Ratings.
- Financial Reporting of Quarterly data for evaluating the Scorecard of BSE & NSE listed companies
- Working on Preparing Financial Reports for Small Medium Enterprises (SME) and deliver to SME Rating Team for dealing with client in providing rating to their Businesses.
- Working on preparing of final accounts i.e. updating Trading account, Profit & loss and balance sheet.
- Participating in review, control, and reporting on agency financial obligations and expenditures.
- Preparing, when directed, appropriate purchase documents and take actions needed to ensure the recording of fund commitments and obligations.
- Organizing and analyzing financial statements, records and reports, and examine individual accounts to ensure that they fairly show each activity’s financial position.
- Performing a variety of calculations and financial record-keeping utilizing databases and spreadsheets to verify accuracy of financial and numerical data and follow-up on issues of inaccuracy and discrepancy.
- Maintaining budget records, post target increases and decreases, and track commitments and obligations according to established procedures; verify proper authorization, account codes, and availability of funds.
- Creating budget-related spreadsheets.Track and chart obligation/financial plans.
- Monitoring and make recommendations concerning changes in funding and program plans, based on careful analysis and consideration of program requirements, policies, sources, and types of funding.
- Researched and helped resolve anomalies for departmental spending and assist department managers with explanation and cost containment
- Tracked actual progress toward forecast, reported on all variances and potential
- Responsible for daily reviews and reconciliation of the daily flex to ensure accuracy and proper accounting treatments
- Assisted with month end closing processes, maintained general ledger, generated monthly journal entries, and reconciled accounts
- Served Business Management Transmission unit in Mphasis.
- Preparing monthly/yearly forecast of different clients for ITO /Applications business & explain the variance between the actual & forecasted numbers to the higher leaders for them to set the yearly target in more accurate way.
- Analyzing per head / per server costing.
- Monthly Analysis of P&L account & Cost centre analysis.
- Working with the operations team for understanding the business or support they provide to client & its financial implications.
- Client wise reconciliation. Reconciling system data with the manual file maintained.
- Depreciation & Maintenance cost calculation & re-billing to respective clients.
- Presentation and provision of investment opportunities and financial securities to clients
- Participate in all strategy sessions to identify clients and prospects sales opportunities
- Supervision and working in close coordination with all team members to accomplish the efficient and timely completion of all projects and maintenance requirements.
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Report financial performance and preparation for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
financial analyst (accounts payable) group services and recoveries finance operations
- As a Financial Analyst for Group Services and Recoveries Operations (GSR Ops) process in Finance Operations, is a critical part of the end to end process of intercompany cost recovery and fiscal deductibility. We make sure that we continue to establish the upfront agreements between Service Providers (SP) and Operating Units (OU), billing, payment, cash application, query management and reconciliation.
- Make sure to deliver that meets our KPI’s – Overdue Invoice Positions, Query Management and On-time Payments.
- Monitoring PO value to ensure enough budget to cover for future billings.
- Notify the business if the PO value needs to be increased or if the PO is about to expire.
- Monthly download of the Invoices from online repository (Brainware) for matching invoice analysis and validation.
- Responsible for coding and posting of payables to various shell Companies in Europe.
- Log and raise queries/ disputes.
- Functional area expense reporting.
- Monitoring &analyzing the Balance Sheet accounts.
- Provide various businesses reports from SAP instances and other sources.
- Opening & closing of posting periods on FI1 during month end close.
- Being Senior Team member also performed the below activity:Key Performance Indicator Analysis: Input and the Output Metrics.
- Error Analysis Report: Graphical comparison & representation of the Processor Wise Errors.
- Seat Analysis & Cost budget Analysis Report: Report on HC and Cost.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.