financial aid counselor
- Understand and implement the principles of various Federal and State regulations for our non-term and nonstandard term students.
- Recalculate students financial aid package based on withdrawals and/or schedule changes.
- Explain to students their financial aid award and endorse conservative borrowing when possible.
- Counsel students who have made withdrawals on how to regain and maintain eligibility for Indiana state grants.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to clarify or resolve issues on behalf of the student.
- Ability to work within a team structure as well as autonomously to meet business needs and deadlines.