Financial Advisor Resume Examples
- Contacted prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Developed financial plans based on analysis of clients’ financial status, and discussed financial options with clients.
- Responded to client’s insurance-related questions and issues.
- Completed administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Cultivated and strengthened relationships with new and existing clients.
- Directed and coordinated activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Conducted research on economic forecasts.
- Collected and analyzed market data.
- Take inbound calls from managers and tellers from different branches of the bank all over Australia. They inquire about the transaction made by the customer.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to business and individuals on behalf of Coverite Insurance Brokers.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs and to discuss any existing coverage.
- See out new clients and develop clientele by networking o find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Explain features,advantages and disadvantages of various policies and promote sale of insurance plans.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made.
- Provide expertise to help financial institutions manage risks and maximize returns associated with investment products or credit
- Recommending on ways to best utilize their money.
- Ensure they are aware and understand those that best meet their needs.
- Provide advice to clients on financial matters.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Produced AED 130000 business of life insurance and AED 200000 of medical insurance.
- Top performer of the team in first six month by achieving target of life & medical insurance.
- Determines clients’ particular need and financial situations by doing fact-finding meetings, determining extent of present coverage and investments, ascertaining long-term goals.
- Used company troubleshooting resolution tree to evaluate technical problems while leveraging personal expertise to find appropriate solutions.
- Compiled customer feedback and recommended service delivery improvements to management.
- Supported customer needs by fielding diverse questions about issues such as available merchandise, current prices and upcoming company changes.
- Evaluated account and service histories to identify trends, using data to mitigate future issues.
- Acting with integrity and transparency according to FAIS requirements
- Providing financial planning advice base on the client financial needs and affordability
- Analyse clients long and short term goals
- Presenting a comprehensive need analysis to clients
- Making presentation to individuals and groups
- Sales face to face and telephonically
- Present, promote and up-sell and cross-sell products to existing and prospective clients.
- Interview and determine financial objectives of clients and advise on options which suit their needs.
- Develop and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Collaborate with project development team to ensure products remain relevant to market trends and clients needs
- Impact: Built a portfolio of 0ver 45Million worth of investments in one year.
- Completes fact-finding process to allow for thorough understanding of clients’ financial goals and needs
- Develops customized ideas and solutions for each client
- Specializes in helping clients meet their protection needs through a variety of insurance products
- Started collecting and reviewing tax returns for financial planning purposes while working with Prudential. Realized that as a financial advisor I was disclosing that I wasn’t providing tax advance because I wasn’t tax designated, yet every piece of financial advice had a tax implication. So I formed my own RIA, completed my tax designations, and also started offering tax accounting services.
- Initiating the sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Selling various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of old Mutual, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the individual or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Calculating premiums and establishing payment methods.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.