- Capture on depot time and attendance template
- Create purchase orders on Oracle, receipt; follow up invoices for matching on Oracle
- Update the purchase order numbers is reordered on an appropriate schedule
- Checking creditor invoices to schedules e.g. Invoices copied, stamped, coded and signed and sent to SSC for payment
- Address Outstanding Purchase Order report and report on queries to the Accountant (PO compliance)
- Accurately update daily detailed labor spread sheets and submit time sheets to labour brokers, follow up with any discrepancies
- Creditors Recon follow up with Shared Services and escalates queries to Accountant
- Implement new ERP systems and upgrade existing one depending on project needs
- Present training to staff as needed
- Work with other IT resources to establish and test interfaces
- Prepare financial statements according to GAAP and FASB-52
- Contribute and coordinate monthly accounting close.
- Prepare Income Tax, Sales Tax and Payroll Tax Returns
- Prepare Annual Tax return
- Was in charge of the government travel credit card.
- Accounts Payable queries – follow up with outstanding invoices on DHL aged creditors
- First point of contact for supplier and payment queries
- Petty Cash weekly and send recons & slips to H/O
- Analysis of weekly and monthly expenditure for review. Checking GL65 and prepare reallocations
- Assisting the Accountant with the collation of data for month-end finance, HR and other reports (Scorecard, Top 10, Go Green indicators, Stock damages, customer list, productivity module, SHE, perm and temp labour, headcount schedule, daily special order status, travel, Other HR, asset verification, Other HR stats, data for LE forecast)
- Consolidate all departments overtime and check validity of information against clock cards for submission to Accountant
- Assist Accountant to handle HR/Payroll queries and information for reports (Outstanding Leave, IR reports, warnings, counselling, absence controls, AOD’s, payroll issues, induction and uniforms)
- Responsible for the financial health of the production.
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Responsible for all the day-to-day transactional accounting for the business in the production
- Filing and archiving with Metro file