- Harvest raspberries.
- Set up and bring down giant tents were raspberries are in.
- General labor around a farm.
- Maintain campsites or recreational areas
- count trays
- pick the produce depending on what it was
- fixed up the trays for the workers
- had given and replaced the water
- Plant sweet potatoes at the beginning of the season.
- Harvest potatoes at the end of the season.
- Seasonal work only.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.Arrange for storage facilities when required.
- Plan environmental restoration projects, using biological databases, and environmental strategies.
- Maintain campsites or recreational areas.
- counted and placed grape trays
- picked mature produce
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the donor and the field staff
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results.