- Maintenance -Locate and Repair Fault
- Build both Underground and Aerial Contruction Network.
- Cable Joint 200 pair above.
- Network Rehabilitation.
- Haulings Main Cable.
- Cabnet Installation and Cutover.
- Worked in the NY region on various T-Mobile projects
- Installed and programmed SAR-M & SAS 7210 routers
- Commissionned , installed and integrated 6000 & 3000 series cabinets
- Troubleshoot GSM , LTE & PCS
- Perform basic & E-911 test calls
- Performed cell site maintenance involving emergency generators, batteries/power equipment and coax cabling
- Installed and programmed L1900 & L700 configuration
- Configuring VLANs, OSPF, EIGRP, DHCP, SNMP, and internet peering at client routers.
- Service activation/reaction for Internet/MPLS/P2P links that are using WiMAX, LTE, fiber or microwave technology with Ceragon, Radwin, Alvarion and Telrad.
- Router, Switch, LAN and WLAN setup and configurations for Internet/MPLS/P2P links.
- Site surveys to determine the viability of a technology that will effectively work and reporting.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. maintenance.
- Installed, tested and serviced alarm systems, ensuring that they functioned correctly.
- Assist in support calls, that would either require in person repairs, or alterations to equipment remotely.
- Performed sites punch-walks
- Diagnose and repair sites
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators units.
- Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine, such as fuel injection systems. heating and cooling systems.
- Power management
- Site cleaning
- Maintenance of Hybrid systems (MOBAX and NSN)
- Generator installation