- Registered 3,000 new voters to increase voter participation
- Drove turnout for candidate to win 54.4 percent of the vote countywide.
- Oversaw vote counting for a close special election.
- Recruited and trained volunteers to handle field canvassing functions.
- Worked on a 4-person field team that secured a 654 vote win for an 8-term Blue Dog Democrat in a gerrymandered district.
- Planned daily phone banks, canvasses and special events at field office; recruited 50+ volunteers in assigned turf.
- Worked with Democratic Congressional Campaign staff to coordinate run-off election efforts including a robust ballot review of 1,364 provisional ballots in assigned county.
- Recruited and trained canvassers for campaign.
- Schedule games and activities for the children to do for 8 weeks.
- Optimize the children’s time when things are cut short or there is an unexpected turn in events.
- Have a friendly face everyday, this is a school setting.
- Watch children at all times during day camp hours.
- Organized political congregations including meetings and rallies.
- Ensured interns were properly accounted for.
- Communicated with local voters.
- Distributed yard signs and flyers of information.
- Recruited over 102 community volunteers to mobilize voters through canvassing and phone banking efforts.
- Hired, trained, and managed 8 interns to run their own volunteer recruiting and voter outreach events.
- Consistently ranked one of the top organizers in the commonwealth based on weekly metrics of voter contact and volunteer capacity.
- Increased margin of victory in the Providence district of Fairfax County – (D+ .39 in 2017, D+ .26 in 2013) and 46.4% increase in Democratic voter turnout.