- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment;
- Solicit project support by conferring with officials or providing information to the public;
- Establish scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management;
- Diligent, forward-thinking and adaptable to dynamic company, customer and project needs. Successful at motivating teams to meet demanding timelines;
senior field operator
- Assists in executing activities to achieve shift team and unit production goals with a focus on equipment operation and care.
- Operates, controls and maintains a steady state of operation of one more process units and related equipment in the most safe and efficient manner to meet required throughput, maximize yield and meet required quality specifications. Handles all unit emergencies.
- Ensures the operations are in accordance with established procedures and instructions
- Quality-driven and proactive with advanced understanding of contract management, contractor oversight and construction administration
field operator/ fabricator/ equipment operator
- Field Operations12-24 hour shifts outdoors on an oilfield location or transporting heavy equipment.
- Endure harsh environments.
- Be able to improvise and adapt to rapidly changing goals or obstacles.
- Have the ability to maintain morale and focus in tough situations.
- Preparing Work package for the plant system and Pre commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Reviewing PFD,P&ID’s, Standard operating procedures
- Ensuring all safety equipment’s & instruments in good health conditions.
- Perform Pre commissioning activities in static and Rotary Equipment preservation, Punch List, Air Blowing, Steam Blowing, Vessel Inspection, Mechanical Inspection, Leak test, Pneumatic Test, Hydro test and Nitrogen Purging, function test.
- Process Isolation and De isolation, LOTO System
- Releasing equipment’s for maintenance as per procedures through work permit PTW system.
- Operate processing equipment and log equipment checks to follow standard operating procedures and optimizing plant efficiencies.
- Performed day-to-day operations of testing and managing 4 wells and maintaining production facilities,
- Timely and accurate completion of all daily job status reports and job site incident reports.
- Trained new crew members on daily operations and safety standards.
- Actively participated in preventative maintenance activities and equipment inspections on the field.
- Maintained a clean and safe environment.
- Prepared production reports and other paperwork.
- Performed maintenance checks of tools and assigned equipment .