- Risk management
- Seed Collection
- Track Maintenance
- Pest predator control
- Nursery Work
- Works outside in the plant and is in constant communication with the Panel Operator and Lead Operator directly and/or by radio in field operations such as making manual adjustments to valves and equipment etc. ·
- Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice · Collect samples of various streams and delivers them to the laboratory. ·
- Start and stop pumps, compressors and other equipment based on the direction of the panel operator. ·
- Patrol the plant and ensures that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist
- Follow instructions from CCR.
- Follow PTW for safe execution of jobs.
- Regulate valves and equipment for controlled and directed flow.
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Maintenance of electrical cable system;
- Electrical Project interpretation;
- Maintenance of underground and suspend electrical cables;
- New electrical system installation;
- Supervise projects controlling quality;
- Maintenance of electrical cables under tension and none
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.tension;
- Treated contaminated sources of water for mosquito larva
- Conducted nighttime sprays to reduce the amount of adult mosquitos in the area
- Worked with large crews to treat contaminated sites
- Low and medium tension works;