- operate pumping equipment to transfer oil and gas from wellheads to refineries, within refineries or to storage facilities
- control the flow of oil and gas through pipelines
- operate and control equipment to process, manufacture or blend refined oil products, gas and additives into petroleum and gas products, such as LPG, fuels and lubricants
- set controls through local and computer controlled systems, and observe gauges and instruments on equipment
- prepare equipment to enable access for maintenance crews
- collect, process and analyse samples and record data
- monitor equipment performance for malfunctions, test well pipes for leaks and fractures and request maintenance activities when required
- Worked as a Field Operator in the terminal which is having a provision of Storage, Heating, The blending facility for oil cargo received and delivered by road, by sea, and through pipelines.
- Handled fixed conical roof tanks which store Fuel oil and Gas oil.
- Handled blending of cargo to maintain required parameters.
- Handled vessel loading and unloading operations.
- Handled hot oil unit operations to maintain cargo temperature at the required level.
- Responsible for Analyzing, Reviewing and Planning Activities to optimize operations.
- Responsible for carrying out the operational activities safely and efficiently in the assigned area.
- Wastewater treatment using a trickling filter
- Setting up of sprinkler irrigation equipment on the field
- Field operations using tillage implements coupled to a tractor
- Regulate valves, compressors, pumps and auxiliary equipment to flow through DCS panel.
- Test liquids and gases for chemical characteristics and color.
- Inspect and adjust damper controls, burner Control in furnaces.
- Perform make up H2 in HDS Reactor & Isom Reactor.