- Fed calves
- Mowed grass
- Help out with different vet operations
- Anything they needed help with
- Manned use of chainsaw, hydraulic tree shaker, and tractor
- Worked round the clock to ensure high quality of produce
- Tended to livestock; pigs, cows, fowl
- Pick crops.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, and fences,
- Inspect fields to determine crop maturity or condition or to detect disease or insect infestation.
- Engage in crop production operations, such as planning, tilling, planting, cultivating, and harvesting.
- Direct the breeding or raising of stock, such as cattle.
- Assessed work errors or compliance issues and made corrections and modifications when necessary.
- Set up and performed hand and automatic assembly operations on components.
- Operated numerous pieces of farm equipment during all times of the growing season.
- Improved knowledge and productivity through continuous education and learning from senior assemblers.
- Connected motor leads and connectors to required power sources.
- Loaded grain trucks with corn.
- Moved cattle around for cleaning and feeding.
- Cleaned up old organic matter. (i.e. decaying soybeans, corn, etc.)
- Conducted maintenance on farm equipment.
- Cleaned up any scrap metal around the farm and take it to a scrap yard.
- Laid a concrete foundation for a machinery shed.
- Cut grass on the main property and the grain bin property.