- Mac-Master machine operator.
- Transfering to silos, racking and sorting of macadamias.
- Demonstrate or explain working techniques and practices to farm workers
- Work as part of a small team in the Process of hanging Fruit Bunches then Dehanding Them into the troughs
- Ability to work with animals calm to ensure the best care for the animals at all times
- Checks fence and all-electric to make sure everything is running properly and efficiently
- Contacts a vet if there is an issue with an animal
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate the use of products.
- Be receptive to learning new methods of farming/gardening and sharing existing
- Knowledge of farming/gardening
- Mop floors, clean windows, wipe down tables, sinks and dust high surfaces
- Care, cleaning, feeding and providing water to chickens
- Maintain all farming related equipment, tools, and supplies, including tractor and
- Assist others with various additional projects and work related errands as needed
- Prepare each farm area for planting
- Operated multiple peices of farm equipment
- Participated in farm maitenance
- Repaired and maintained several peices of equipment
- Took Crop Science 101 to help understand farming
- Agricultural equipment technician apprentice 4 years
- Air break andorsment
- Change processes such as drying, grading, storing, or to improve efficiency or profitability.
- Planting a variety of heirloom vegetables, herbs, and fruits following recognized