- Recruited eligible children for the Head Start/Early Head Start programs to maintain full enrollment at each center
- Monitored participants’ required health documents for expiring dates, along with child attendance
- Conducted home visits with participants’ families prior to entry & completed required paperwork.
- Participated in completing a Family Service Plan with each family to identify strengths, needs, and establish goals, in addition to referring families to needed resources, helping the families work towards/achieve set goals, and assisting the families in meeting the needs identified
- Assisted with organizing and conducting parent meetings to provide parents with beneficial trainings and time to socialize with other parents
- Conducted monthly staff team meetings and document the meetings accordingly
- Established and maintained records of participants, and documented specified Family Service and Health information into ChildPlus database
- Assisting families and partners of women facing unexpected pregnancies by providing them with insight, information, and guidance so that they can face their circumstances with confidence and knowledge.
- Operating the front desk; greeting patients, handling necessary paperwork, communicating with staff, creating a welcoming environment, etc.
- Entertaining children while their parent(s) are having their appointment.
- Running the center’s helpline; answering calls, providing caller with support and necessary information, creating intake forms, scheduling patients, etc.
- Working with fellow staff to organize patient resources and events.
- Help families with children age 0-3 or pregnant women, regarding issues including mental health, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse, physical abuse, rehabilitation, social adjustment, child care, or medical care.
- Collect supplementary information needed to assist client, such as employment records, medical records
- Serve on policy making committees, assist in community development, and assist client groups by lobbying for solutions to problems.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals
- Visit individuals in homes to provide information on agency services, requirements, or procedures.
- Transport and accompany clients to appointments, using automobile.