- Ensure the quality of all products being shipped to the customer.
- Set-up press between jobs in a timely manner to ensure customer delivery.
- Supervise and assign duties to workers to meet customer expectations.
- Load and operate printing press when necessary.
- Ensure all employees are following all safety procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Input production numbers into a shared program for all managers to see.
- My main responsibilities was to focus on improving the production process and to implement good routines for quality checks and personal safety in the factory following LEAN technology where applicable
- Applying information about products from our newly acquired companies in other countries around the world to be produced at our main production facility in Vietnam
- Another of the main tasks was to support our Norwegian management and sales team, with responsibility of supplying our main stock of parts in Norway and also other branches around the world
- Following up the production manager with any technical questions regarding our production drawings and electrical specifications
- Responsible for purchase of new machinery and implementing new work routines
- Responsible of purchase team – Checking prices and signing long-lasting contracts with suppliers
- Responsible of logistics team – Checking freight cost and freight options for shipping worldwide
- Planning and managing the day to day operations of the factory
- Establishing relationships with businesses and individual customers
- Coordinating employee shifts
- Performing regular quality checks
- Stacking pallets and packaging boxes
- Operating all factory machinery including the boiler, packaging machines, cookers, electric jack and pitting machines
- Adjusting and aligning product packaging to suit order requirements
- Identified areas for business improvements and utilized client feedback to drive developments
- Worked with senior leadership to complete under-budget management on complex issues
- Surpassed company objectives by cooperating with staff and team members to share and actualize processes to accomplish established goals
- Coordinated company projects and programs that supported manufacturing function
- Recognized low-cost suppliers and managed deliveries to cut downtime and save costs
- Oversaw routine maintenance programs and scheduled service to keep equipment functioning at peak levels
- Ensured customer requirements were met by changing equipment over to new products
- Production planning and Manpower handling
- Customer Base Development
- CNC Programming
- Quality and systems
- Cost analysis of components
- Continuous Improvement