- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammer, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assist in operating cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Paint or repair windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping.
- Basic plumbing such as changing sink fixtures. Operating of electric powered sewer snake into drain pipes.
- Refinishing of wooden chairs and tables with hand sanding block or power sanders and repainting furnitures with lacquer or resins .
- Basic electrical such as changing a light switch, outlets and light figures.
- Worked with Fortis Health Care, India second largest Hospital Group with 4500 Beds and 34 Hospitals in India – Reporting to Regional Head
- Worked as Facility director with Fortis Healthcare limited in Delhi and Agra. Full responsibility for P&L account and overall development of unit starting from project phase.
- Operationalisation of new facility – Agra ( ie Tier 2 city Hospital )
- Operations head for INDIA’s first formula 1 at BIC noida
- Integration of Fortis Emergency Services Ltd ( Delhi – NCR, Punjab,Maharashtra and Bangalore.
- Promoted as the Youngest Facility Director of the flagship hospital of NH group within 6 years.
- NICS is an 800 bedded facility with 20 OTs and 7 Cath labs. Annual revenue is more than $50 million.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted revenues, cost and contribution lines for the unit.
- Responsible for translating the corporate strategies into well-defined operational plans and Implementation for achieving stated objectives.
- Driving “Patient Delight”
- Responsible for P&L of the unit.
- Revamped this 100 bed facility through operational and clinical restructuring making it profitable in 5 months. Top-line grew by ~20% in 5 months.
- Along with the hospital, managed 10 clinics in the city as part of Hub & Spoke strategy and also commenced first “Medical Center” of the group to test viability of this vertical.
- Due to leadership changeover I was staged at this unit for 2 months to ensure continuity of engagement. This was the acquisition of the group in Delhi NCR region.
- Book and create contracts for each event
- Providing support to clients
- Coordinating staff for all events
- Create and send out invoices