- Provide daily meeting set-up support in large meeting rooms as requested
- Ensure the cleanliness and general upkeep of the facility, including common areas, kitchens, and offices.
- Provide continued assistance and information to staff, and outside organizations regarding facility use and capabilities; maintain contact with managers via phone and written correspondence
- Recommend, coordinate, and direct the appropriate utilization of space and the solution of other facility-related issues, including all office moves and new employee office space
- Address lock-outs, temperature calls, light maintenance, and key requests
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of facility policies and procedures as it relates to fire code, events process, security process, after-hours guests, holiday schedule, etc.
- Reception back-up when necessary, including managing switchboard, greeting and checking in guests, and issuing guest badges
facility coordinator(hr & admin executive)
- Create, assign, and follow-up on work orders to address and solve technical building issues.
- Provide reports and work order statuses to Facilities and Events Manager
- Coordinate with IT for event set-up when necessary
- Respond to inquiries regarding copier, and postage and printing machine maintenance, including restocking paper, tidying computer workspace, clearing paper jams, and servicing machines
- Working the register and front desk of the indoor facility.
- Organizing and managing the monthly payments from clients.
- Cleaning and maintaining the facility daily.
- Instructing and coaching players ages 8-14 in practices and clinics.
- Managed all event setup, tear down and conversion at Mapfre Stadium.
- Coordinated with all departments of Columbus Crew SC to fulfill and execute daily needs, as well as matchdays.
- Managed a staff of seasonal employee and interns.
- Oversaw various aspects of a six-figure operating budget.
- Performed various facility maintenance and housekeeping.
- Liaison between CBRE/Microsoft/Merck in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Aligns policies and procedures to comply with the Microsoft and Merck standards
- Coordinates all moves, adds and deletes with the CBRE Facilities team
- Responsible for effective flow of information to staff and keeps the Merck team informed of issues, new initiatives and projects
- Schedule conference rooms upon request
- Responsible for adhering to corporate guidelines
- Designated as Building Coordinator during emergency evacuation