- Planning & taking responsibility for smooth and seamless operations of all mechanical, Electrical, plumbing installations and civil works pertaining to the facilities.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that assets are ready for operation.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work monitor compliance with plans.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety and environmental control policies and procedures.
- Manage the department to ensure that Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators and customer satisfaction is met in line with contract requirements.
- Preparation of MMRs, CRM’s Reports,Technical evaluation as per the client requirements and attending the monthly reviews, KPI and PMS meetings, vendor assessments etc. at various clients.
- Responsible for the Health, Safety & Risk programs including risk assessment of planned and reactive maintenance work activities.
- Responsible for supervision of all multi-skilled technicians in their daily activities.
- Maintain facilities equipment and building system. Optimize operating efficiency and maintain in best condition all building equipment.
- Monitor End of useful life (EUL) of facilities equipment and systems.
- Implement 52-week Preventive Maintenance program.
- Immediate escalate with the client regarding critical equipment issues.
- Supervise and monitor activities and infra projects of any contractors with in the building and its occupied premises
- Conducts periodic inventory for work tools and consumables.
facilities engineer (operations)
- Responsible for the planning, designing, preparation of specifications,Cost estimates and perform technical calculations, evaluate tender documents and supervise the construction and commissioning of different Mechanical, Civil and electrical projects/jobs.
- Preparation of capital and revenue budget for storage depots terminals, planning and monitoring the expenditures.
- Technical evaluation of various bids submitted by suppliers/companies for each purchase made for depots/terminals
- Assist engineering and other personnel to solve operating problems.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance, and operation of Depots and oil installation field equipment.
- Carry out weekly maintenance Inspections at sites.
- Schedule, supervise and Prepare PPM reports.
- Estimation and Quote preparation for maintenance works.
- Raising purchase order once work approval is received.
- Prepare monthly maintenance reports and to make sure that the expenses are under the budget.
- Conduct Quality Inspections after maintenance works.
- Handle all Maintenance related queries and complaints.
- Installed conduit highways for high purity gasses.
- Installed and maintained tools and other various equipment.
- Involved in monthly FM invoice,contract budget preparation and stock management.
- Coordinates with the contracted service vendor to manage the immediate supply/repair/correction of the specialized service/parts/equipment/facilities.