Facilities Engineer Resume Examples
- Planning & taking responsibility for smooth and seamless operations of all mechanical, Electrical, plumbing installations and civil works pertaining to the facilities.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that assets are ready for operation.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work monitor compliance with plans.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety and environmental control policies and procedures.
- Manage the department to ensure that Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators and customer satisfaction is met in line with contract requirements.
- Preparation of MMRs, CRM’s Reports,Technical evaluation as per the client requirements and attending the monthly reviews, KPI and PMS meetings, vendor assessments etc. at various clients.
- Responsible for the Health, Safety & Risk programs including risk assessment of planned and reactive maintenance work activities.
- Responsible for supervision of all multi-skilled technicians in their daily activities.
- Maintain facilities equipment and building system. Optimize operating efficiency and maintain in best condition all building equipment.
- Monitor End of useful life (EUL) of facilities equipment and systems.
- Implement 52-week Preventive Maintenance program.
- Immediate escalate with the client regarding critical equipment issues.
- Supervise and monitor activities and infra projects of any contractors with in the building and its occupied premises
- Conducts periodic inventory for work tools and consumables.
facilities engineer (operations)
- Responsible for the planning, designing, preparation of specifications,Cost estimates and perform technical calculations, evaluate tender documents and supervise the construction and commissioning of different Mechanical, Civil and electrical projects/jobs.
- Preparation of capital and revenue budget for storage depots terminals, planning and monitoring the expenditures.
- Technical evaluation of various bids submitted by suppliers/companies for each purchase made for depots/terminals
- Assist engineering and other personnel to solve operating problems.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance, and operation of Depots and oil installation field equipment.
- Carry out weekly maintenance Inspections at sites.
- Schedule, supervise and Prepare PPM reports.
- Estimation and Quote preparation for maintenance works.
- Raising purchase order once work approval is received.
- Prepare monthly maintenance reports and to make sure that the expenses are under the budget.
- Conduct Quality Inspections after maintenance works.
- Handle all Maintenance related queries and complaints.
- Installed conduit highways for high purity gasses.
- Installed and maintained tools and other various equipment.
- Involved in monthly FM invoice,contract budget preparation and stock management.
- Coordinates with the contracted service vendor to manage the immediate supply/repair/correction of the specialized service/parts/equipment/facilities.
- Responsible in Mechanical equipment such as chillers, cooling towers, AHUs, pumps, exhaust fans, RO/DI water treatment system, and ducting.
- Prepare and monitor preventive maintenance on all facilities equipment
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to support facilities equipment’s need
- Plan cost saving projects such as water and energy cost saving projects.
- Floor-walk with regular touch based with the program heads and manager on floor and site issue
- Timely closure of action items and submission of deliverable including Audit findings which includes Client, Facility Audit and Compliance Audit
- Actively worked to prevent facility issues by closely monitoring job tasks to provide great positive impacts and effectively collaborating with Service Delivery Department
- Interacted with state and local agencies to ensure compliance with codes and regulations
- Supported CIP (Cost Improvement Plan) projects
- Determined schedule and budget requirements for equipment PMS and building activities to coordinate efficient work
- Defined engineering problems, collected data, established facts and drew conclusions to solve site related issues which might result to affect regular operations
- All other related tasks as required.
- Work Scope preparation.
- Man Power Handling.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Manages the operation and maintenance of all 32 Starbucks facilities in cebu, visayas and mindanao areas
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to standard requirements.
- Provide technical support and services for facilities engineering personnel, third party contractors working in fields to ensure 100% completion of assignments.
- Enforce rules and regulations of facilities personnel and third party contractors to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Evaluate material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence and proper execution of work orders and/or special projects.
- Performs scheduling of manpower and day to day work orders for all service providers, contractors and facilities technicians
- Conduct facilities audit and recommends/implements a special projects for all equipment, furniture, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical to ensure that the facility meets the standard requirements.
sr. facilities engineer
- Identify the Risk thru Project Management Integration;
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work. To work Professional to serve all request from SD’s even outsource.
- Team Leader & Team Player, Space Planning & Supervision (Fitout)
- Design Implementation & Actual Implementation; RFQ, BOQ, SLA, Specs & Documentation skills;
- Project Management & Supervision for Project Integration;
- Process Mapping & Risk Management (for Project);
- Management & Contract Documentation (SAW-SOW);
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.