- Operate or tend automated assembling equipment, such as plastic extruders, chillers, cutting equipment, and packing equipment.
- Operation of multiple production lines during shift.
- Supervise packing employees.
- Troubleshoot and fix any problems with production machinery.
- Run series of test to insure products are up to specification.
- Work closely with Team leader and organise and lead team in his absence.
- Conduct all training for new employees in all aspects of the shed.
- Following production schedules.
- Use of overhead crane for Tooling changes on all production lines.
- Set up of vacuum, spray tanks and saw from 40mm – 1000mm diameter poly pipe.
- Calculating line speeds and kg/hr of raw material.
- Making line adjustments to keep product to Australian standards.
- Use of forklift to move crates and loose pipes up to 20m in length.
- Use of micrometers, verniers, depth guages and other tools of trade.
- Follow all safe operating procedures and maintain high level of safety.