- Performed post-event tasks such as breaking down areas, removing trash and cleaning facilities.
- Processed payments, checked tickets and directed guests to locations.
- Set up event facilities and equipment, cleaned areas and organized supplies.
- Directed guests to various event locations; answered general guest inquiries
event staff/recreation receptionist
- I would operate the scoreboard for various sports games at my school
- Put up and take down equipment for the scoring table and sometimes for the sports.
- Monitor the recreation area including the gym, locker rooms, weight room, racquetball room, and swimming pool.
- Assisted with guest check-in and registration
- Provide instruction to guests on how to operate simulation rigs and ensure their comfort
- Responsible for fully resetting a rig after each guest has finished in a timely, clean, and efficient manner
- Answer any questions a guest might have regarding the rigs
- Monitor patron activities to ensure liquor regulations are obeyed.
- Helped set up the venue for weddings by locating furniture and building desired arrangements
- Picked up trash and cleaned facility after an event
- Responded to guests’ questions about current facility events
- Provided knowledgeable service when answering questions and greeted people with friendliness
- Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve problems
- Prepared facilities for Collegiate and private sporting events, ran the event, and locked up after.
- Entrusted in leading staff of my own age and making the monthly schedule for the events with over 40 employees.
- In charge of logging, and submitting employees hours.
- Ran events without a Facility manager present countless times.