- Managed ticket sales and exchanged money with customers attending sporting events hosted by the college.
- Assisted the set-up and take down of sporting event facilities.
- Greeted sport fans with customer service skills and provided information about the facility.
- Maintained the safety of patrons.
- Record details of attendance, sales, and receipts
- Set up for different sporting events
- Preform tasks such as running the clock, shagging balls, or keeping penalties for sporting events.
- Clean up from different events.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring the event hall is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Undertaking security duties.
- Working at a concession stand serving food and drinks
- Directing cars to parking during special events (Fourth of July Events, Harley Davidson Bike Fests, City of Raleigh Events, City of Holly Springs Events, City of Cary Events, City of Apex Events, etc.).
- Assist traffic during special events
- Set up and break down of rides and inflatables for events.
- Operation of rides and inflatables during events.
- Transporting rides and inflatable to events.
- Demonstrate crowd control and ushering in busy environments such as concerts and festivals.
- Supervise and ensure patrons are safe when entering and exiting the premises.
- Greeting patrons and scanning tickets
- Use initiative to resolve any conflicts in a safe and considerate manner.