- Evaluation and detailed study of all incoming request for quotations, schedule of equipments, specifications and drawings
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity
- Preparation of cost estimate / quote with the most competitive market pricing
- Preparation of technical submittals and material submittals
- Oversee Procurement activities
- Point of contact for clients
- Technical liaison with Clients, Subcontractors and Vendors
- Production estimating duties
- Job takeoffs,
- Creating BOQ’s,
- Issuing supplier orders
- Liaising with construction supervisors and managers.
- Took measurements and studied floor sketches to calculate the area to be tiled and the amount of material needed and the estimated costs of materials and labor.
- Estimated hard landscape installation
- Managed walk-in clientele and provided customer service
- Assesing the damaged or affected areas, to create an estimate based on damages found.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain their accuracy.
- Write and estimate using an estimating program that the insurance adjusters use, while working with the different insurace companies.
- Performing repair with or leading a team to reconstruct the damaged area in an adequate time frame.
- Evaluate material submittals and identify appropriate products & vendors
- Visually inspected vehicles to figure out cost of repairs
- Ordered parts that would be needed to fix the vehicle
- Dealt with insurance companies on repair estimates
- Oversee preparation of Drawings & Material submittals to be submitted to Client