- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepare proposals to be sent with inclusions and exclusions based upon set specifications.
- Creating Automotive damage estimates for the repairs of vehicles.
- Working with Insurance companies and their guidelines to get an agreed estimate for repairs needed to a customers vehicle.
- Working with customers on the repair process needed to get vehicle back to pre accident condition.
- Working with insurance companies on necessary added supplements to bring vehicles to pre accident condition.
- Billing insurance companies and customers after repair process has been completed.
- Creating a work order for technicians to work from while repairing a vehicle.
- Creating a itemized parts work order for the parts department ordering process.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and vendors, to ensure job success
- Purchase project specific materials, equipment & tools
- Produce estimates, shop drawings, change orders, billings & schedules
- Provide safe and efficient solutions to design, construct-ability and/or existing condition issues
- Provide field measuring using various tools and equipment
- Provide safe & efficient fabrication & erection sequencing plans
- Work on ferrous and non-ferrous materials projects, structural steel, miscellaneous metals & stairs for various project types including but not limited to new & existing buildings, parks, transportation, civil & public works
- Perform take-off based on provided documents for prospective projects.
- Manage and compile red lines and RFI’s for record and field drawing.
- Review documents and existing bids to build change orders for review by supervision.
- Proficient with Accubid estimating software V5 – V13.
- Proficient with Adobe with BlueBeam software to mark-up, modify, separate pages and compile drawings.
- Preparation of cost proposals
- Preparation of Bill of Materials for purchasing purpose
- Preparation of variation orders for submittal to client
- Reconciles quantity with sub contractors and consultants