- Review title report for vesting , liens, and terms
- Review purchase and sale agreement for transaction details
- Order payoffs, liens, utilities per term of contract
- Communicate with clients the needs to complete closing
- Coordinate with lenders, real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Prepare and present complete and accurate legal documents for transaction.
- Provide lender with original final signed documents
escrow officer/office manager
- Managed full real estate closing process in compliance with all applicable processes, standards and legal requirements.
- Collaborated with customers, realtors, and lenders to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Consistently exceeded all monthly predetermined goals.
- Worked directly with the Chief Operations Officer and the Business Development Manager to achieve quantitative goals for sales, customer service, and compliance.
- Verifying the accuracy of land ownership documents.
- Conferring with buyers, sellers, and lending institutions.
- Examining property titles for delinquent taxes.
- Examining and summarizing mortgages and trust deed documents.
- Reviewing and summarizing search activity documents.
- Obtaining property drawings and reports from county surveyors or assessors.
- Ensuring all financial obligations have been met by the seller and the buyer.
- Preparing legal documents for the closure of the sale.
- Holding and transferring funds.
- Finalizing the real estate transaction and preparing closing reports.
- Receipting and entering information for new contracts and the funds associated with them.
- Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from escrow accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondences, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and 10 Key machine.
- Provide customers with recorded information on real property.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet, and extensive internal programs
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.lerical support to other departments.