- Operate front end loader to move barrels of cotton to barrel feeder
- do daily check list on equipment
- keep daily log of all barrels fed into machine
- Properly ran and maintained chemical additive unit, Rolligon and FTS blenders, Hydration unit, high pressure pump units, and ground iron
- Learned and followed safety regulations.
- Took actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Located underground services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work.
- Monitored operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Adjusted handwheels and depress pedals to control attachments, such as blades, buckets, scrapers, or swing booms.
- Inspected and maintained equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Aided in mobilization of equipment to and from project sites.
- Safely move around the warehouse to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in stockrooms.
- Drive trucks in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver items to designated locations.
- My duties included operating a mix of Combines, Grain Carts, and Semi’s.
- We harvested for farmers in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
- Proactively learned to read and interpret blueprints with accuracy.
- Commended as hardworking team player; remained flexible and committed to ensuring on-time project completion.
- Learn and follow safety regulations.Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Work on Municipalities / Towns, Cities and village water, sewer and highway projects
- Transport and operate construction equipment in accordance to plans and supervisors demands.
- Run logging equipment to drag out timber.