- Operate numerous types of heavy equipment involved in natural gas pipeline and other utility construction
- Drive Commercial vehicles to aid in production
- Assistance with public relations.
- Managing landscaping projects and sites.
- Operate heavy equipment on various job sites
- Perform all inherent military duties (standing watch weapons training etc…)
- Qualify on new types of equipment.
- Plan and estimate new and proposed projects.
- Service, adjust, and make minor repairs to equipment, machines, and attachments.
- Train, or supervise new recruits.
- Signal crane operators to move equipment.
- Civil Construction of roads and drainage
- Equipment operator. Which included operating the following. Track loaders, skid steer, tractors, heavy rubber tire loaders, excavators, backhoe, dozers, blade, water truck and pad foot roller
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Drill or bore holes in rock for blasting, grouting, anchoring, or building foundations.
- Locate underground utilities
- Operated and performed maintenance on a Backhoe
- Operated and performed maintenance on a Ditch Witch Directional Boring Rig.
- Interacted with customers on a daily basis
equipment operator/ lead hand
- Operated commercial vehicles (Loaders, Sweepers, Excavators, Trucks) to transport equipment and job-specific machinery to and from job sites.
- Communicated with ground team members and fellow operators to prevent safety hazards and keep materials moving.
- Following regulations and safety procedures
- Maintained updated knowledge of all company policies and procedures and ensured employees have been trained accordingly.
- Conducted routine inspections of incoming materials to check quality and compliance with established product specifications.