equipment manager/field mechanic
- Organize and manage the preventative maintenance program for a Forestry based logging and road construction company
- Diagnose and repair all manner of issues, i.e. Hydrualic, Electrical, Diesel Engine, and Transmissions
- Familiar with many equipment makes, and models. From Excavators, Dozers, and Graders to Skidders, Bunchers, and Loaders
- Coordinate warranty work on new equipment and set up dealer service on older equipment
- Order parts as required for scheduled maintenance and/or breakdowns
- Seasonal Potato Work
- Operate or oversee the operations of potato farms.
- Maintained and organized equipment storage areas.
- Instructed users on the proper and safe use of machinery.
- Coordinated and managed up to 20 employees to ensure safety and efficiency
- Translated Spanish speaking with Boss.
- Managed the farm for up to 18 hours a day.
- Distribute all equipment to coaches and players.
- Complete Laundry for coaches and players.
- Set up and take down practice.
- Track inventory of athletic gear.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of equipment and supplies.