english tutor/overall development teacher/drawing teacher
- Work with children of primary and secondary school ages;
- Individual and team-teaching of English, teaching general development and drawing;
- Holding workshops and training activities for children and adults;
- Writing scripts and organizing children’s entertainment and educational events.
- Conducted individual web-based activities in a daily basis
- Designed lesson plans focused on level-appropriate material
- Organized supplementary materials for all students
- Taught lessons encompassing a range of skill-building activities for speaking, writing, reading, and listening
- Taught general and ‘business’ English to differently leveled individuals and groups up to 20 people.
- Tested students and determined levels of English skills for further division into groups.
- Prepared students for exams such as TOEFL, IELTS, FCE.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi , homework assignments, and handouts.
- Teach neighbor’s 7 year old son english
- Provide assistance to students in college writing or oral presentations.
- Assist students who need to increase their language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Provide feedback of the students development during the tutoring.
- design lesson plans according to child’s proficiency
- teach educational songs and games
- assist with reading and new vocabulary
- Evaluate student’s ability and proficiency in English class work, assignments, and papers.