- Create visual materials (such as animation videos) to teach new English vocabularies.
- Provide experiences for the National University Entrance Exams.
- Improved students’ score, from 5.0 to 7.4 in one year time.
- Students passed the National University Entrance Exam with high results.
- Review and correct students written class work, assignments, and papers.
- Teach grammar in both one-on-one and small group settings
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Identify and target the needs of students from various social and cultural backgrounds, and develop individualistic learning methods
- Provided teaching services to low-income students on volunteer basis to prepare them for national exams
- Created and administered weekly quizzes and monthly tests to track student progress.
- Helped struggling students improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Gave praise and assurance to boost student’s self-confidence and self-esteem
- Cultivated a fun and interesting learning environment which, encouraged questions and discussions.
- Teach conversational English to Japanese adults and Chinese children.
- Help students improve on grammar, pronunciation, and sentence construction.
- Facilitated English language acquisition through reading of numerous texts of various genres appropriate for the age and development level of each student.
- Guided students with in-class group sessions as well as in one-on-one personal interactions in diverse learning environments.
- Fixing pronunciation
- Focus on grammar and reading
- Discussing different simple and difficult topics
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as how to speak and write a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.