- Teaching English to children
- Teaching English to teenagers
- Teaching English to adults
- Recruit, train, and supervise department personnel, such as faculty and student writing instructors.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by the administration.
- Worked at Oriental Cambridge kindergarten for the first year, was the main and only English teacher for all kids aged 3-7, work consisted of teaching 7 different classes, each a different age group. During this time i also did private tutoring in the evenings for primary and high school students.
- Worked at Zhitong kindergarten for the second year, was one of two foreign English teachers. Work consisted of teaching 4 different classes, each a different age group. Main class was doing normal teaching, while other classes consisted of cooking lessons, outdoor activities, science lessons and reading lessons.
- After teaching for two years I left BKL and started to do more freelance tutoring for primary and high school students.
- led the educational process as a facilitator for grade 8,9 and 10
- monitored the students’ progress by implementing new methods of teaching to meet every student’s needs.
- Focused on creating a student centered class where students are the subject of the lesson and they’re the ones who are expected to push themselves to understand the lesson.
- Enhanced the students’ skills by identifying their strengths and weaknesses and by working with each one individually to achieve and exceed his limits.
- Spread an atmosphere of respect and tolerance among the students by focusing on the importance of implementing these virtues in our lives as they are crucial for building a successful and happy humans.
- Teach vocabulary and grammar
- Teach conversational English
- Teach reading, writing, listening, and speaking for exams such as TOEFL and Cambridge First
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers
- Make sure the learning experience is implemented according to the student’s needs
- Be as dynamic as possible
- Notify the parents of their progress
- Put together presentations every 6 months to showcase said progress.